Sunday, January 4, 2009

Y'all Are Parts of Me.

Get complained for not replying any of the New Year's Sms by some frens. They said I'm lansi, sombong & showed me a silly Twins' Ah Kiu icon on MSN.

Well, what to do. For a lousy ass who's still using mobile without camera, no memory card & no flashy functions, I can only save up to around 100 Sms which speaks some part of my life.

So dear SOME, please be considerate as I had to keep on deleting Sms during the eve, which caused your wishes get thru only by the next morning. haha.

New year. New resolution. & I've decided to bring some of my past here.

"A guy donated blood for his girlfriend. When they broke up he wanted his blood back.D girl threw a bloody Kotex at him & said, I'll pay you in monthly installments." - ARIF 210806

"Life only travelled once.Today's moment becomes tomorrow's memory. Enjoy every moment, good or bad, because the gift of life is life itself. Enjoy the life! (^.^)
hey fren i read ur the latest blog today. So touching. Take care." - 淑蓉 260806

"Tim all the best in your career in this Year of the pig. May health & prosperity be with you" - Yuen 170207

"Wishing u a Happy and Prosperous New Year" - 建寿 170207

"A friend like u is nt like boobs coz every 1 sucks them. Nt like vagina coz it tears. you r like a penis coz it stands when needed." - 礼坤 140307

"你好聪明! 你太有才了,是的,有空给我写信" - 俊操 270307

"Oh my god! i cant believe u stil remember..haha touchy. thx boss! ald best to u too!" 晓晖 100407

"Oh great. I know you are good. Congrates." - 新洲 040507

"Tp mahu cr superman mcm u susah. Yg dpt, cicakman." - Romzi 050507

"Hey tim..When r u free 2 watch shrek? Watched oredi? Wat 2 do..Who r we? Not angel..Not steve..Not ricky..Not sarah..Not karen..Not hugh..Not blake..Just sigh!" - 克华 040607

Perhaps there's more to come. For the last line in the last msg, blake should changed to Daughtry then add another david nowadays...haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the blood one..... Well. If Im the gal, I'll will return as she do..........

tim queh said...

WEI!!!! what a suprise visitor here!!! hehe.

i browsed your blog & was shocked that you've been writing for quite a while. i even curious if all the fancy monkeys thing really YOU...

well, thanks for wasting your time reading my nonsense. hehe.

PS: i pantang if somebody threw a Kotex at me...:P

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA. Yupe. That's day accidentally I saw ur blog....... Yupe. Im monkey.... hahahaha.
You not need scare or pantang if you did not do that to a gal. Not need worry.

tim queh said...

it's like seeing a different side of you. which is good.

you're a monkey?! not fish? er...piranha with braces?? XD