Friday, September 7, 2007

Sakit Hati No More!!

After the sakit hati incident occurred the day before, again I returned to my position as usual. Expecting nothing else but 1 fine simple day.

Went to get some US dollar as I'm heading to the 7 wonders no more Angkor Wat this coming weekend. RM1001 & get only USD286 in return. Expensive rates perhaps. But the owner Mr. Omar already given me the best rates affordable I assumed.

Then I get back in my outlet. A staff told me: “Tu...Bernard Chandran kat sana. Cakap semalam mau jumpa dia kan?”

Mana? Mana? I asked. Looked around & no sign of Dato at all. “Mana ade? You tipu ke?” thought he's bluffin.

“Ade...tu...Hujung sana. Tengok betul-betul.” With the very much convining tune while waving his heading to the sofa side.

What? I see only 1 very fit guy donning a tight white T. With a small Batman logo on top. & the hairstyle somehow 70's mat salleh. Not to forget a pair of shiny Adidas black knickers. Come' on. He must be kiddin' me. Then he insists. & bet on RM20 with me...

Then I took a chance & have a good look. Apa!! Memang betul. It's Dato' Bernard. Far more smart than I assumed he would be. My fren told me he's put on weight lately. Your head, chicky boy.

& I start goyang. Wanna asked 4 his autograph but somehow kanzhiong. Without any reason. Unable to act normal as I could with Mr.Yee before. Perhaps it's his standard & level that make me paise. That's what make difference: those we really like & those just 4 so-so fun.

He's in the shop 4 quite long. Surprisingly he speaks Cantonese. Though he's a Chindian but still weird in some ways.

His frens asking 4 ice water. A golden opportunity 4 me to be pretentious I think. Served them 3 glasses of ice chilled water & of course I make sure there's no lips stain on it. Sure kena tembak if Dato Bernard get those “sexy” gift.

At last braved myself. Took a CB card & approached near Dato. He's quite surprised & asked: “4 who 1?” “4 me.” I answered.

“Your name?”

“Tim” & he started with: Dear Tim. Then scratching on the card. He drew a sketch of a lady in a gown on it, dropped his autograph & finished with his name & date politely. Shook his hand & thank him. Think I've covered my nervousness quite well.

So sincere & gentle of him I must say. It's always nice meeting up with big names & they're not hesitate on leaving down a line. Felt welcomed. It's an essence being big probably. No ego. No big head. Just fine.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's ur photo????

Aireen

Adrian Khoo said...

so gay as usual...

patrick said...

hey, this is my blog http://patricklifesharing.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

"他和(他)和的故事"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDAgkDC_U24&mode=related&search=

~萧亚轩

tim queh said...

so what do you think?! ai reen?
anyway I do like this autograph very much. :)

tim queh said...

“paise也只是paise那一次而已”

walau,你真的是让我再度sakit hati到底。后悔后悔。

tim queh said...

上面一行字是给Ai Reen的。哈哈。

Anonymous said...

積極一點想的話,就是經過這次之後,接下來無論遇到誰你都不會錯過和他們的合照機會囉!

p/s:在你那邊好像也可以遇到蠻多名人的hor?

我是aireen。

tim queh said...

懂就好。要来陪我泡latte吗?

鬼知道Takeshi有一天会出现哪?

倒是我看住你:抱住他的脚死不放。哈哈。

tim queh said...

懂就好。要来陪我泡latte吗?

鬼知道Takeshi有一天会出现哪?

倒是我看住你:抱住他的脚死不放。哈哈。

Anonymous said...

嗯,是很難想像你抱著他的腳,他抱著我的腳的情況……。

一杯Mocha please,我比較愛喝這個:D

aireen

tim queh said...

他抱住你的脚?有没有搞错...
macha regular double shot. try this out next time. stronger taste at the same price...