Friday, September 14, 2007

Means Alot Meal.

It's the 1st day of Puasa.

Most of my colleagues, especially my dear outlet manager in LYP looked so sesat. As if they're gonna passed out & heading Padang Marsha straight forward.

Then I get a call. From my outlet manager in KLP. Whom I've worked with 4 a couple of months since I joined. She sound so serious. "Tim. You ade kerja ke hari ini?" She asked.

"Ade. Closing." I answered. Thought some BIG issue happened over KLP. & I'm the 1 responsible.

"Ok. Nanti I suruh staff saya hantarkan nasi eh. Hari ini saya beli nasi untuk semua orang." Surprisingly heart warming. & she got my long & loud "Thank You..." in return.

After a short while the delivery came. By 1 of my fav staffs in KLP. So attentive & well behaved. But pity him 4 being chosen to send just a small packet of chicken rice all the way to me.

Thanks to both of them 4 concerned about me even though I was not there. It's very much appreciated. & that's what makes life wonderful. Bit by bit.

No comments: