Friday, September 14, 2007

After The Mean Alot Meal...

While I was halfway writing the previous story, 1 staff goyang-goyang into the office & ask: "You kenal Lim kan?"

"Ya, why?" I asked.

"Nanti dia mau datang sini. Problem besarlah." He informed & gelak-gelak. Sure he's hiding something I assumed. "Goyang ke?"

"Takdelah. You ingat saya Zamri ke?"

Then they laughed. Happily. They've always having problems working with LYP outlet manager.

I knew what he's about. It's my regular customer over KLP. He'd promised to hand me a set of Starbucks moon cakes box set before. & he was told I've been transferred to LYP. So...again I get something just so priceless all the way from far.

Then we had a talk in LYP. About some lousy company's management. & shared some ideas in a shop so calming.

Thanx again. I've been grateful.

No comments: