Monday, December 8, 2008

A Great 1st December. & The Things After.

I listened to Keane's "Perfect Symmetry" over & over again, & it's really good. Though I switched to "Spiralling" sometimes, but it didn't matter. They are both the correct song at the right time.

Then I write blog. Which is something difficult to me now. Am I too busy? Or nothing special worth a write? Anyway anyhow, I do feel good after I write.

I surfed facebook. Comments & reply comments on tonnes of pictures.

I chatted with someone expected. With her expected questions. But the results turned out unexpected. It's either I too simple or she's too complex. I'm relieved. As if what I thought of before merely some misunderstandings.

I've eaten good.

I bumped into someone during my work. Which is a very very GOOD thing to me. I talked to him, while trying not to show my nervousness. & I gave him some freebies, though I never get any autographs or photos in return.

I went home. 3rd strike with my fren, & gave him quite a BIG shock! & managed to scored level S+ with 1 of my fav character, Urien.

So, with all the happenings in a day, what else could I asked for more? Errr...maybe I can have another conversation with Steve again soon?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't sleep that night, & had a bad dream of a BIG spider crawling down from my ceiling. Not because I'm too excited with my idol, it's because of the weather more likely.

Then I never went to work the next day. Without any MC or what, just called, informed then slept like hell at home. From 5pm evening till the next morning.

"Do you need me to bring back some soil?" my sohai fren text me.

"it would be nice. please get steve or bernard's brand. hehe." I replied.

"I doesn't know tanah got brand." what he said...

& I know. We're no more strangers. Or should I just hope?! hehe.

2 comments:

JiGoKU said...

hey bro
alex here, still remember me?
long time no see
been searching for u
where hav u been??
leave me ur msn contact n ur hp number ok?

Anonymous said...

what an unusual visitor here. how's life? :)

i'm currently working in Coffee Bean KL Plaza outlet. just opposite Pavilion. things are not so smooth but still fun for me. :)

do u use facebook? add me @ tim queh. i shall provide u my contact nums etc there. k?

take k.

PS: u gained weight, don't u?? haha.