Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tragic & Magic.

Lately, after I watched "The Dark Knight" thrice in the cinema ( yes, & i'm still feeling the possibilty of the fourth time ), there's hardly a movie that made we wonder.

Was the long awaited Batman sequel too good?! Yes, definitely. Or should I say it's just hard to get a show which touched us in ways we never thought it'll be.

Just like I get sober with each & every tragic character in the thrilling masterpiece. Never really expecting it coming this way.


Or get uplifted by "Mamma Mia!".

Yes, a movie can somehow bring a magic smile onto our face, makes us realize the day wasn't that bad after all.

Is this Abba songs covered movie that good? Yes, guaranteed.

If "The Dark Knight" troubled me with the riddles between good & bad, then this musical material simply firming my believes. I'm gonna watch both of them again. No matter what.

PS: I might go get the movie soundtrack & Darn!! Was "Hairspray" as good?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u really 'stick' wif "THE DARK KNIGHT"...
so when is ur fourth??
i'm interested!! but in m'cca of coz!

Anonymous said...

stick gao gao dah. too late for my fourth time in malacca. think this weds most probably the last day...so my fourth time will be in KL.

make sure u don't miss mamma mia! then. very very nice. :)