Friday, September 5, 2008

A New Fren Cost Me RM76.80!!

I met this couple from where i work. They sounds like foreigner with the "slang" they carry. Thought they are Thai thus I asked. From Vietnam, the lady answered, somewhere in North Viet which I'm not so sure.

I just wondered would it be near to Hanoi. A place which I longed to go.

I got the guy's email & we became facebook-mate the next morning. At that time they already flew back to their sweet home. We chat in facebook chat room & in the end I'm doing him favor.

To send her girlfriend's whole big bag of new purchased goodies which she left in The Body Shop Pavilion all the way back to Hanoi.

Finally I did the job just now. Sent via Pos Express Malaysia. Which cost me a total of RM76.80.

Though he did mentioned to let him pay the charges but it's OK. I just not really into mailing therefore I never asked for that service. Sometimes money doesn't matter most. I would really appreciate the pleasure if I'm the 1 needing help.

So he promised days ago to buy me a coffee the day when I visit Hanoi.

"A coffee only? How bout a cheesecake as well?" I asked.

"Hmm...with some milk maybe?" This is the answer I get. Haha.

But. To be honest, I just never thought to charge to be that EXPENSIVE!! mahal siut!! >_<"

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

u soooooo generous...

Anonymous said...

U can give a strangers Rm70++ away but still cant treat ur good ol mate "HUTANG-ED" Haagen Daz...

斐斐 said...

and... my donut......









hahahahahahaha.......

Anonymous said...

and my "SHOGUN" dinner.......

tim queh said...

OII!!! apalu orang???
mau kon saya? waktu orang nak beli tak mau, waktu orang PK pula minta macam pengutip hutang...T_T

斐斐 said...

kawan kawan pun mau kira macam ni ke???

tim queh said...

bo bian loh...hang cheng pai mah!!! haha.

Fion Koh said...

Alah..I guess the guy must be hunk lengzai look and the gal also gorgeous.. Aboh how Abu can lost his mind...

tim queh said...

lost mind?! sorry i'm just helping. & i never really thought about how much it cost.

the girl called & asked her fren to return me the $$$ who's happened to be in KL yesterday though...

:)

Anonymous said...

Great news then. Time for a hutanged Haagen Daz outing?

Anonymous said...

but ur not goin 2 get e $$$ bk rite???
i guess i'm rite!!

Anonymous said...

if she's happened to meet me, then i shall get the $$$ back...

Fion Koh said...

hohoho..dun keh keh la abu...

tim queh said...

keh keh?! in terms of?

tim queh said...

oh. u know me too well. haha.