Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So Gay As Usual Again?!

It was a normal working day. Kinda bored as the customers were few & there's nothing much to do.

Suddenly a staff approached to me saying: "Ei. You punye idola kat depan. Cepat pergi ambil order dia."

He's rite at the counter. Dato' Bernard Chandran. Wearing a T with a light blue Decepticons Logo on it. So charming as usual. There's no doubt he's being successful & famous 4 his personality seems perfect.

I took his order, blah blah blah & everything served on the house. He laughed: "Oh NO. You are too kind. Later you kena marah by your boss."

Of course I wouldn't say things like: "Betul juga. So you bayarlah" or "Takdelah. He won't marah saya punya. I taiko mah"

I insisted. Saying: "No problem. Not always. Maybe once a year only." So he just thanked me for all the good stuffs.

It's pretty awesome actually some relationships evolved. Still remember when I met him 4 the 1st time, I was nervous like mad. But now I'm different. The talk was more natural & smooth, as if I'm talking to some frens.

He waved at me when leaving the shop. "Thanks." He said smilingly. "I'll come more often."

I do hope so. For I haven't taken a photo with him. :)

PS: I wonder what it would be like if SOLER was the 1 mentioned. It'll be...Woohoo. Haha.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuhhh, Dato Bernard dapat redeemed jugak. Ingat Dato Adrian aje ada..

Anonymous said...

dia dapat freebies sincerely. you? kena kutuk belakang endlessly...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fion Koh said...

His wife is indian. A model. Saw their pics from magazine.

Anonymous said...

Wah lau..U dun patahkan semangat kegayran abu la... He will be sad u know.

Anyway bu, can spanar one. Dun worry

Anonymous said...

i know...she's together with dato that day. a very sweet person as well.

even i saw their small daughter before that.

Anonymous said...

Abu hopeless liao!!! Just look for another...how abt dato adrian??

Anonymous said...

till the day my eyes blinded kena cucuk pisau or my body kembang like dato adrian's, i'm still a fans of dato chandran.

Anonymous said...

Dato adrian body kembang? Give him sumtime. Maybe a couple of years.. It's not easy to mengempiskan the tough body to hunk u know..

Anonymous said...

alah awak ni...cukup ke tak cukup?
not only body not like hunk, but the eyes like ikan emas mati, & err...that's it for now. XD

Anonymous said...

hahaha......

i like it the part of "but the eyes like ikan emas mati"

hahahahahahahahahahaha......

Anonymous said...

SEE!! Dato, your frens agreed with me...hmm...