Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Know YOU Will Join In The Fun.

Still remember when I was 1st introduced to Facebook, I was kinda reluctant. Just like most of my dear frens do. Confused by tons of applications & tired of starting something again since we're already using Friendster.

But then I gave it a try. Dang. I'm addicted. Though there's something there, say Fluff frens, which I adopted from the start but left forgotten & barely hoping it won't commit suicidal act. But there's still plenty applications that get us easier contacting frens in a fun & cute ways.

The news feed & mini feed are awesome. In seconds we're informed on the latest. & the photo album. Which I can arrange my photos neatly. The comments & updates are easily tracable. Simply brilliant.

Some said I kinda SOHAI to called up simply asking them to approve me. Some said I SOHAI juga laughing sillily halfway browsing Facebook.

Some called it a rubbish thing. Some said very leceh & boring.

Anyway anyhow, I found my interests there. & I know for myself what drew me there. & ermm...what kept me there. Haha.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know!!Must be Steve Yap...SOHAI.

PS:Ur new layout look awsome!! Nice

Anonymous said...

you know me QUITE well...XD

Fion Koh said...

I'm in Facebook. Start KI SIAO after Abu vampire MAKAN me!!!

Anonymous said...

yalo yalo. after i kena makan by somebody vampire, then thing's going KI SIAO.

& of course something more. haha.

Fion Koh said...

After makan by ur vampire. I go find victim. I send request to my colleague sitting in front of me. And then ask her open facebook cos i sent sumthing to her. Then, she accepted the application. Me CIAK her! My 1st victim! Lolz...

Anonymous said...

that's the way it should be. somebody kinda forced to be CIAK by me. & i forced them to even start using Facebook.

so you do the same thing what?? so next time don't said i chase for things in SAMPAT way. haha.