Friday, January 25, 2008

Watch IT At Your Own Risk!!

Doubted several times before heading for "Cloverfield". Wondering the possibility of a sci-fi movie without revealing the actual look of the monster. It reminds me of "Blair Witch Project", though I've never seen that 1 but the expectation is there when it comes to some self shooting documentary type movie.

But then I went 4 it. Hoping it would turn out interesting. Or at least not a waste of time.

But hey. The movie wasn't that bad. There's even some remarkable scenes in it. Says the destruction of Statue Of Liberty as seen in the trailer. &...something far more marvellous than that. Serious.

The thing is: It made me dizzy. When the characters running like hell, the screen shakes roughly like hell too. My goodness!!

I started feeling a stir in my stomach halfway in the cinema. Tried to massage my forehead & my eyes to concentrate. But then the catchy storyline will avoids me from doing so. I gotta kept my eyes wide open...while enjoying the feel of a tiring ferry ride.

Luckily my movie mate had the same dizziness after the movie. Proven I wasn't the only weak 1 there. & I'm sure puked my dinner out if the movie's continues.

After all, it's still worthy. But be well prepared if any one's going for it. A paper bag or minyak cap kapak would be VERY helpful.

6 comments:

Fion Koh said...

I watched it. Dizzy. I have to close my eyes for a while before continue to check out how they running away from the SOUND. This movie is ridiculous. MM CHENG MM CHO. Why the monster appeared? They just finish off the city then everything settled? The gal get stick on her should still can walk and run? Funny~ Haiz..

Anonymous said...

aiyo. this is just some sort of documentary like movie...

they do explained where the monster came what. like perhaps it's a goverment experiment failure. though it's not confirmed.

you watched AVP2? the ending was the same what. or even worse. neutralized & that's it.

the other gal bitten still can run & this & that, she's even ridiculus in some ways, no?

i like the idea & graphic. though I almost puked. haha.

Fion Koh said...

Go to check my blog. Exaggerating gal in the cinema. I was watching AVP2 and sitting beside her. AVP2 more cute. Coz, predator can press one button n invisible. Look clumsy but run and jump very fast. Gal bitten still can run, can joke. Her should got hole hole liao. =.= unbelievable. KUA ZHANG..

Anonymous said...

it was meant to be a kua zhang what...

cloverfield got anything to do with your cinegal? tak faham.

Anonymous said...

U asked me whether i watch AVP onot.

Anonymous said...

??