Friday, July 27, 2007

New Look Here!

After days of sleepless nite facing the eye-blinding PC screen, with the smelly uniform on, blogging some nonsense over my HK trip, suddenly I came up with the idea to give my blog a new look.

Crazed over the Spice mania lately, I've searched 4 some nice pics of the aunties...yeah, indeed...& attached them over Photobucket. Thus, I arranged them in an slide & presented over here. But I seemed that Photobucket is abit too slow & took quite a while to get it shown. But anyway, I just having my own fun.

Some of my fav links added. I've always read some of the Wings member's blogs but I never linked them here. It's kind of a joy knowing what they've been thru & what we can learn from. What's better than knowing your frens out there living colourful life & struggling up and downs? We might get long lost, but it's up to us to stay connected isn't it?

& of course the celebs. Many would have thought I'm childish to chasing celebs & some silly acts followed. But when I looked back some of the autographs, it does bring back some memories. & it's always fun. Like erm...with AK in Sunway during Fish Leong promo? Or with Biawak in Genting peeping Jolin? Kind of some good fun memories. & bout the celebs...when you've got someone you idoled 4 years, why stopped? Unless they're so so different. Brit 4 example perhaps?

It's a short period only since I've started my keyboard here. & it's addictive. & it's not going to finished. Maybe just yet. Haha.

PS: Not satisfied with Photobucket, I've changed the look yet again with Slide.com. So far, this is what representing the fever BEST!

1 comment:

斐斐 said...

yeah~ nice look!!
>_^

keep it up!