Sunday, July 29, 2007

Counting Down...

Oh no!! They are getting nearer & BIGGER.

They've announced officially 3 new legs on their upcoming world tour. Quite sad though our beloved country is not 1 of those. Nor Singapore. The newest, & nearest they'll dropped over is Shanghai. Which is quite good at least. I've got someplace parasite-able if I'm gonna fly over then.

Just can't wait. 4 some other possible new cities. 4 the release & confirmation of their ultimate tickets on-sale. Hope I'm 1 in the lucky list!!

Then the latest of their publicity new look. Slick. According to most media sources. Damn. Let's hope some of my kind fren & those greedy gang would at least vote 4 them to have the closest encounter possibility here. 4 the hyppo's sake.
PS: I'll feature some their songs & the solo materials way down the page here. Kinda sesat already it seemed. Haha.

No comments: