Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's Voting Time!!

The best news since Spice Girls officially announced their regrouping worldwide concert. Not in Malaysia. Not in Singapore. Just maybe. With their Spice City voting agenda.

Of course 4 most of the people out there would don't even bother they're back or not. But thing is it's kinda a chance to rehearse old memories. They songs we've been addicted to & the stories once related. They moved on. So do we.

The nearest country they've confirmed to visit are Hong Kong & Beijing. Australia if I wouldn't mind about my budget. I would really prefer a BIG concert among Westerners whom would make the occasion happening. But IF only I get the opportunity. & I do hope so.

Now they've come with the idea of Spice City. The city with the most votes will bring 5 of them there. Not sure if it's only a city or what. Perhaps it's a tactic to survey on where should they bring themselves in. Nevertheless I'm hoping they'll at least cross Singapore which I'll 100% kill 4 the concert ticket.

So...please help me vote. Like them or hate them. Malaysia or Singapore. In the link to the absolute Spice on the right. The $ I saved from travelling far would be nice to spend among frens. How bout indulging ourselves with Haagen-Dazs ice cream, AK? Haha. For Geylang King...記得食will do...