Friday, July 13, 2007

It's A Beautiful 2 Days!

It was a kinda rushy evening. & I was busy with the duties in my outlet. There were alot of tourist as the shop is in Bukit Bintang. Thus everything is kinda packed. But the atmo is still enjoyable anyhow.

After a while I found something weird on the table. Super funny 1 somehow. There's a Starbucks MUG left on the table. With some empty same logo plastic cups & some left over of New Zealands Ice Cream. I almost laughed out. Couldn't imagine who's so brave...or erm...intelligent to carry all those things from Starbucks cafe & indulged on them in CB. Plus Starbucks is quite a distance from my outlet. Haha. I know who did that. & they did make me "respect" them even more...

Today morning. I was on duty. Without my hair gelled nor put on my name tag. Then suddenly the VIP showed up. Our GM or whoever fren. & he's famous 4 expertise in complaints. Among those "good" staffs I mean. Thought I'm gonna get something but then I try my best to serve his needs. 1 time. 2 times. Then...he hand me a RM10 note while I passed him his to-go lattes. For u, he said. Hahahaha. Best thing ever. It's not about the $ but it's more to the appreciation.

Noon time. A fella from the money changer nearby came. 4 some free coffees perhaps I thought. Then he returned shortly with 5 small packets of lychee drinks 4 us. A while later another regular customer also showing up with a huge bucket of KFC. Need I say more? My lunch finally getting rid of breads & pastas & cakes & I don't even have to pay. Good huh? To me it's superb.

Last nite those my fellow workers in Oldtown (1 of them being famous for the sexy pic with me posted before in Friendster, but he's not here. Yet ) returned. At last. It's kinda good to meet & greet with them since we've thru quite something in the past. It's a relationship once shattered, but the best parts remain.

& rite before this blog appeared. I get a call while I was taking a nap. It was my xclassmate whom works in Shanghai now. The guy once I "parasited" when I travelled there, according AK. He's in our hometown now. On a short break. Which is good. We might have a chance to hangout next week. Though the talk over the phone to me is welcomed already.

Hmm. It's been a beautiful 2 days. & it's amazing.

4 comments:

斐斐 said...

Everyday is a happy day!
>_^

斐斐 said...

Oopss... everyday is a beautiful day too!!

Adrian Khoo said...

As usual, Starbucks rules!!!

Adrian Khoo said...

Btw, i have change my blogspot address..Here is the new one

http://adrianjourney.blogspot.com/