Monday, June 4, 2007

A World Without Thieves?! Nah.

I'm pissed.

It's been quite a while since my last. In a matter of ways. Can anyone imagine you found your "most important" belongings taken without permission, some more it's kinda no way to get it back or stained & spoilt returned? This is what happening. & I'm really holding a breath of fire in my throat now.

After I left my previous company, I cleaned & arranged my stuff from the hostel room, & left the room to some others to live in. But I left all my books, CDs etc in the living room, which holds my bed now as well whilst I'm looking 4 a new place.

Then I started realising my CDs growing foots. At 1st I'm Ok with it, thinking that those "educated" frens from far would know what they're doing, they might borrowed them & give me back nice & steady. But it's proven I'm wrong. 100% totally wrong.

When I asked them, they smiled & pushy. "Nolah, just borrow lah." With the face fake enough to get an award. Then you get 1 or 2 back today, the next day somebody else take it. Do they think I'm God sent to provide them everything?

That's not all. I checked on all my CDs, & I was almost dead fainting. There's a writing "Victoria Beckham" on the VB CD, using liquid paper, as if they're reminding themselves that's the songs of the poshy Spice. & you get a copied CD in the cover, which you never see the original.

I'm missing some of my favorite. & those are super expensive in comparison.

Pissed. Really. I respect & believe in them but this is what I got. It appears to be the higher educated they are, the less moral they obtain. It's abit of disappointments as well. Understanding there's fewer people who knows the bits to make the world go round.

3 comments:

斐斐 said...

如果我没记错。。
你的“品冠”双CD在我这里。。!!
:p

Adrian Khoo said...

U r the one to be blamed.

tim queh said...

kanasai AK. but at least i know u read my blog. haha.