Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oh...He's Eizlan Yusof!


I was on my way to work yesterday. Nite shift. I prefer to have a morning shift though.

When I almost reached my outlet, I was stunned seeing a small group of photographers busy with their cameras. Wow. It's a surprise seeing some Malay artist having a movie promo there. & in the middle of the group is the artist whom I know better. He had a numberous movie & ad. Charming as he is. Luckily I brought my cam with me then only this photo here exist.

I rushed to my outlet & informed the manager on duty to allow me having a tiny break. I told her the truth: blah blah blah is outside. I was intended to get his autograph. & I better be fast. 4 sure I looked kinda silly at that time.

I took a marker & a CB card. He'd moved nearer to my outlet. & shooting something outside. I walked nearer. Pretending I'm not nervous. Then I asked his assistant ( ? ) 4 the permission to collect yet another autograph. "Wait" he said, telling to let the artist finished with his shoot 1st.

I waited there & I asked him: "Siapa artist ini?" Idiot huh? Wanting something but never knowing who he is. "Eizlan Yusof" he answered. "Oh ok. Kawan saya sangat minat pada dia." I cheated. To covered my idiotic behavior. Then the guy told me they're promoting their new movie which is hitting cinemas in August. Impak Masima. If I'm not mistaken...

Eizlan saw me waiting. Then I showed him my intention to have his autograph. He agreed & approached to me minutes later. He left his signature & a line 4 me. Again I told him the same lie before to cover myself. Haha. I shake his hand, thanked him & wishing him have a nice day. He smiled & said thanks.

Then I returned to my position. Gelled my hair & started my duty. I must've looked very stupid showing Eizlan my bird nest hairstyle. Hmm.

No comments: