Friday, February 12, 2010

Merely An E-Letter


I still remember the times when Internet wasn't popular, or affordable by many, we used to write a message or 2 on a card, enclosed it in a Red Envelope, then send them out with our most sincerity.

those were the moments, waiting never a waste of time.

it is understandable, with the speeding changes on our style of living, words often expressed in texts, & minds read via E-messages.

now in the World, waiting is such a luxurious behaviour.

i do hope, there is any chances nowadays, which i am able to disconnect myself from anything cyber, & have a good time.

so, before I sign myself off FB, to fully cherish the moments with the faces matter most for the next few days, hopefully, I am here, writing.

To all the Solermates, we will share some good tunes, 2 nice looking hot bods, & countless laughter and joy again, when the Sun rises again. which I'm pretty sure, it won't be long.

To all the talents in the mind inspiring industries, life had been wonderful, with the materials u all created. in the near future, your 'Next' is simply worth looking forward to.

To the nice people I met in every far & away land, any trips would be dull without you involved. shall we just arrange some time to meet up again?

To everyone who's working & have worked with me, it is always such a pleasure with you around. I know you all are demanding, & I am such a pain in the ass, but this is how sparkles, lights up the boring working atmosphere.

Lastly, to someone who behave like a Fly, things never end, unless we make them. i'm not sure if the situation is a rut now to u, but stay a while more, let's see if there's Magic.

love the drawing, forgot if i did tell u.

Till we meet again someday somewhere, I am here wishing you all, live well, eat healthy, spend wisely. & a great year of Tiger ahead.

Let's prosper in Love, in Life. Gong Xi Fa Cai. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.