Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Would Like To Know How She Thinks, & What She felt. :)

She woke up early. Took a shower, dressed up, "what a lovely morning" she thinks.

She reached her workplace, or maybe her institute, on time. The place is still dark, the CoffeeBean is not yet opened. She pulled a chair, & have her breakfast, a chocolate bun, which she bought while on her way.

After a while, the cafe is opened, her friend comes & join her, they were both waiting, & have a nice chat. They didn't know, that the cafe manager's observation n them is ON.

When they left, the manager yelling from behind, "Excuse me, Miss", with a toast on his hand. Obviously he was preparing customer's order."Would you please throw away the plastic after eating?"

She left the plastic cover of her bun on the table. Her face turned dark, arranged back the chair, picked the plastic & walked away.

I was the one yelling. I've always think, they are young, educated, pretty, so there should be just a little bit manners. Or else, sorry.

My staff asked: "Takkan stewardess pun takde manners kot?!" "Itulah" my answer.

That was in the morning. Then I saw her passed by my outlet again in the evening, obvious enough she was still upset. She avoids having eye contact with me, but somehow I felt like she was trying to be happy in the way she walks.

Suddenly I feel bad. Her day was spoilt, indirectly from her deeds, but straight from my words. Maybe she was just forgetful, or I might have spoken to her in a proper way. Free seating might be unwell, but rude is definitely bad.

"You started your day with a bad attitude" My staff said.

I was kinda agreed. "Just assume, I woke up from the wrong side of the bad today" & laughed.

Maybe I will say sorry to her someday. Because I know I will see her again, as long as we are still under the same roof, KL Plaza.

2 comments:

静かに豚 said...

Gambateh Lar
sure She Will Forgive u d
=D

Adrian Khoo said...

Fuhh, ada blog lagi..ingat u dah Lee Tyre.