Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Thief & A Casualty?!

This is a story about learning to protect yourself.

This certain guy came into where i work. He kinda started an argue with 1 of my staff. They are both male, though this guy is obviously into the same sex.

OK. before he came in, I've had an idea of what happened. My staff was being "peep" from far during his business in the toilet. It was this guy who set his eyes on him. Then when he passed by my outlet, my staff couldn't hold himself any longer & shouted at him: Apa you pandang pandang ni?

So they fought when I wasn't around. Thus this guy returned after a while, perhaps he feels angry being shouted at.

Basically I don't know the exact scenario. In the toilet or in the outlet. So they fight. I was caught in between & listen.

The sissy guy say:

1. Where he wanna set his eyes is his freedom. He can look at anything he like.

2. If my staff thinks it is no longer safe to pee using toilet bowl, he might use the toilet rooms. "To protect himself."

3. He was standing far from my staff. He couldn't see anything from that distance, some more he's facing his back.

4. He didn't approached him near. So there's no proof or something that in ways harassed my staff.

5. My staff said he sort of licked his lips in seductive form when facing him. He claimed that he may do that whenever his lips are dry...

6. HE SAID: HE DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING. HE JUST WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO MY STAFF, HOW TO PROTECT HIMSELF IN THE WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN. IT'S RUDE TO SHOUT AT PEOPLE WHEN WE ARE ON DUTY. THERE'S SO MANY TYPE OF PEOPLE, HE SHOULD BE EDUCATED BY ME HOW TO BEHAVE & BE POLITE!

This is what I told him. Even eyesight can be harassment. I think he doesn't know.

This is what I told my staff. You are taught by a thief not to show your "asset" openly. haha.

No comments: