Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To you. For me.

You were cheerful as usual, talkative as always, just slightly tired in the expressions. I know. You were trying to be you.

After all the Shit happened, even I doubt myself, for the ability to stay calm & positive like you. Even at my age now, the pictures of living my life with just 1 leg terrifies me.

Which is why when you asked, what else can you do? You dumbed me.

I was catching an array of light in the darkness...I hope it stays, but it keeps fading away.

What if the day comes?

I let you take the lead. & teased you, saying then only I be able to laugh out loud if you fall. You weren't mad. I know. I know you knew why I said so.

In d cookies of life, friends r d chocolate chip... Some r bitter, others are sweet...but most of us love it as it is.

Be brave. I'm sending our my prayers. Stay strong. We are gonna shed into tears no more.

When the day comes, I'll be here standing.

When the day comes, & I wish, you all will be there standing.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Best wishes "To you". Be strong and healthy.
Best wishes "For me". Cheer up and support with your best effort.

tim queh said...

to both my dearest, i'm OK. thanks for being concern. life is too short to be down.

i know you both know who you are. XD