Sunday, April 6, 2008

Forget Donuts, Let's Say Cheese.

My co-worker told me they would thanks customers with tune like "thanks u~U Hu Hu". But I never get that type of greetings. Though it sound hamsap to me anyhow.

Alrite. I'm talking about the delightful cheesecakes in town. The Loaf, which owned by our Dr. Mahathir Mohd, located in Pavillon & only opposite the street from where I work. & I always get them 4 FREE...again. Need not jealous, I'll get bored sooner or later.

My 1st try was the Durian flavor. & it was marvellous seriously. SERIOUSLY. hao che tao...my tears almost dropped when the soft filling & the smooth icing melt in my mouth. Arggh. >_<

The price is affordable, with or without promo I assume. RM5 isn't too expensive when a piece of cheesecake cost us around RM7 in most of the branded coffehouse. No?!

I would recommend Strawberry, Coffee & Green Tea as well. They are the Must-try. But my all time favourite Mango just isn't my choice here. Dissapointing.

Several times I would doubt before I indulge, just wonder how fast would my face & stomach grows with every bite I take. Hmm. It's difficult you see?!

'Nuff said perhaps. The brochure is attached here. Pleased yourself someday 4 a journey into the sinful pleasure. An irresistable 1.

& I won't stop till the day I do. :)

10 comments:

chocoiste said...

Wondering how great is it. When my dear friend gonna bring it back for me.....??????

tim queh said...

a good question. wish you good lucks. hmm...

斐斐 said...

well...
u owe me these again.....

tim queh said...

hoi!! like this also can?!

hmm...wish you good lucks also then. haha.

BigBlackHead said...

hello, i think i am best of luck alr.. no need to wish me good luck.. i want the cheesecake..
thank you you first! xie xie.

tim queh said...

hahaha. that's the best way asking for freebies. our fren AK should learn that somehow.

then wish me good luck. hope my wallet is full everytime we meet.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, do someone mention my name? Keep on sneezing for no reason..

Anonymous said...

thought your ears gonna bleeding non-stop...haha.

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

looks like worth a try...

where is the location in pavilon?

tim queh said...

next to the entrance from Bukit Bintang. Can easily spotted from across the street.

try it. sure you won't regret. hehe.