Thursday, December 27, 2007

Extreme. The word I like lately.

It's just amazing a certain species exist.

Well dressed but not well mannered. They bring their laptop to wi-fi service provided cafe, choose the most comfortable sofa seat, ask 4 the access password then indulge themselves only with the free flow iced water.

Basically, what do we do? Hand them a menu & asking them to order or just let them be? The latter will only be scolded by "unexpected" superior then. Usually I just let them be if they are not too much &...if they are good looking of course.

But today I just switched off the wi-fi service. I know it'll be unfair to those with a receipt but I just did.

& I'm pretty well in acting. Told another lady guest that we're having Internet service problems, guaranteed to call the service agent & will get a call once it's done. & she's responded nicely & made me feeling more guilty.

The 3 musketeer's remained silence. They aren't stupid. They knew what they are doing. & knowing what I'm doing perhaps. Then only they order an Iced Tea. So they got their service back very quickly after the drink is on the table.

I ain't cheap. They are.

They are not extreme. I am this time. Cause I'm fed-up with those "Executives" sometimes.

5 comments:

Fion Koh said...

So thick skin. Good job! No need be so kind to them.

Anonymous said...

Well good job, Bu!! They need the lesson afterall... Kinda thick face & Beh Paiseh this kind of persons... I hate them too... Well done!

Anonymous said...

there is a huge number of this type of thick face. can't get rid of them. like lipas.

am i doing a goob job?! geez...thanks. haha.

Anonymous said...

Will be visiting you on Sunday evening. I hope i dun get ur 'good job'

Anonymous said...

i won't be there on Sunday nite. need to curi-curi tengok Soler...;)