Sunday, October 21, 2007

She Just Don't Like The Taste!

She passed by a shopping complex & was attracted by the promo AD in a certain cafe. "Mango Crème". Sounds nice to her. & she decided to try it out.

After she got her drink served, she found it didn't up to her expectation. Then she returned to the shop & asked: I don't like the drink, I want my $ back.

The cashier was surprised & offered her an alternative. Obvious enough as there's no proper reason to refund.

She insisted. She didn't want anything else. "It doesn't taste like mango at all" She gave this excuse as the 'problem' why she should be refunded.

"I came from a very BIG country you see. & the customer service there is very good" She argued. "I can get my $ back if I don't like the product"

She did get her $ back of course, & left the shop so happily as if she's won. "I learned something today" she confessed. Knowing this is the proper policy in our dear homeland.

Is this the correct consumer's behavior?! We can simply get things purchased the way we want even though there's no mistake made.

Customer's always rite. Is that so? Or has it already narrowed into some excuse 4 those educated fella to live their fantasy?

There's another customer heard their conversation. They said the cashier shouldn't have refunded as we did no wrong.

"Stay firm next time" At least some1 understands.

4 comments:

Adrian Khoo said...

U wan to know if she is entitled to refund and know more on the law of consumer rights?
Here is a good link that i always read.

http://www.consumer.com.my/message/index.php?catid=5&blogid=1

tim queh said...

1st I thought you're gonna write some harsh words nor nonsense here as you always did.

Gosh! You do have sides which we seldom see. Haha.

Thanks 4 sharing. Can't wait 4 your experience in Heaven.

Adrian Khoo said...

Of course la.. I am reliable as always.
Btw, i notice a lot of wrongly use words and gramactically error here n there in ur english blog.
Like in this comment, u use the word nor. It should be or. Nor is only used in pairs. They connect two words or two groups of words that are used in the same way.
Example: both . . . and; either . . . or; neither . . . nor; not only . . . but; and whether . . . or.

tim queh said...

indeed you're reliable. only when there's refreshing nonsense needed...haha.

but again thanks 4 reminding the mistakes. struggled sometimes when I write. & worse when I speak...