Friday, August 31, 2007

"Potong Kaki" Bash!!

Put aside Merdeka 50th. This is the Coffee Bean 10th Anni Celebration.

RM2 for an Original Ice Blended. Perhaps a marvellous news 4 those like to indulge themselves with icy sweet drink? Say...Adrian? Haha. But don't expect the drink would be splendid or any perfect service, you might ended up waiting long 4 a drink & lucky enough if it's not a lousy 1. Perhaps you'll get a crushed mix with finger nails & sweat by accident?!

9th Sept. Only in KL Plaza outlet. Not sure if it's gonna be happening. But if any1 here willing to meet up with all the CB HQ fella from up till down then it'll be the definite opportunity. Satay satay abit & who knows what we'll get in return? Or 4 those lansi fella, this time you might get something back.

There'll be a stage. & NTV7 would be there. Prizes of course...only 4 TCB members.

So...come'on everybody. Chilled yourselves with some nice ice blended drinks. If there's gonna be a listful choices, try out Ultimate Mocha or Sweddish Berries. Those are heavenly. & Espresso Chip Ice Blended as well. Not nice I change something else 4 you, as what I've always told the customers.

But don't expect having me to serve or watching me damn shit busy, I won't be there. I'm heading far somewhere. Haha. You're all gonna missed a handsome hyppo!

Anyway, I do hope the event I missed would be a great fun. & a memorable 1 hell of a busy day.

No comments: