Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Change Would Do Me Good!

Lately I've been feeling so low energy. Even after some 8 hours sleep but woke up non-refreshing.

2 MC's taken earlier this month. In less than a week. Used to not seeking any meditation even how serious my flu & how irritating my thoart is. But now I'm different. Am I thinking of meditation so I could've officially having a rest day? Or is it the weather the envi I'm living in scared me in a way? Either 1 will do.

"Wah! Why so teruk 1?" this is the reaction of the doc when he checked on my thoart. It must have been quite serious he thought that I've been sick 4 quite a while. & he advised me to have more rest, to drink more water & to change a job. Yes, he did. After knowing I've gotta ride on my bike all the way from PJ to Bukit Bintang on job purpose. All the dust & virus I inhaled would make me more sensitive & easier infected.

Then I payed the clinic a 2nd visit. The name's Dr.Sunil. The previous doc on leave accordingly. He's quite a nice doc as well. Given some advice & some sort of vitamins.

It's been quite some times since but still feeling great. A bit worried as it's not easy to eat & live healthy nowadays. Too few fresh fruits & vege. Too much oil & salt. I better cook 4 myself rather eating rubbish food outside. But till now I never did. Just daydreaming.

Or perhaps it is time to start some exercises? Maybe. But I've always been lazy & lembab in sports.

Anyway. It's better late than sorry. Let's try.

2 comments:

斐斐 said...

jia you ..!
trying hard too...

tim queh said...

you're busy keeping your body slim rite...though not sexy but slim...
i just wanna live life healtier...maybe a fit body but not sexy also...