Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Size Does Matter.

Lately, ever since Mr.Calvert mailed me the pics talen in Dubai, I've changed the way my blogs written.

Nothing much changes. Just the size of photos are larger. Seems that huge pics make the page more interesting. & easier in sharing some idea.

My fren once asked me why write long? It's more comfortable & easy reading by simply cutting things down. Perhaps so.

The nonsense still there. But a slight different might bring something new & fresh. Here's Ken Wanatabe, starred in Memoir Of A Geisha, whom I found extremely attractive. From the GAP ad campaign.

Stunning?! I do think so. Not in the way some of my dearest would assume to be...

Get me? Get the idea would be enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Size Does Matter" are you refer to the pic of Ken Watanabe or something that is hidden inside within him all this while???

Kinda of confusing while you had the "" in between the size does matter.

tim queh said...

haha. whichever you feel comfortable with. but...size does matter. in most ways.

Adrian Khoo said...

extremely attractive... It leave some deep pondering..

tim queh said...

oi oi!!