Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's twenty-6!

It was again the day.

I've made a deal with frens to spend some time indulging my most anticipated Haagen-Dazs Fondue. But...I never get what I expected. Instead, I get far far more than expectation.

Eve. I had Sakae sushi with some buddies. We were all tired at that time. Even myself had the thought to just lay low profile at home. But surprisingly I get a Tee & a cap as my birthday gift. Though my fren forgot the fact that a normal human being's cap wouldn't fit mine. Haha. The inari had been wonderful. & the tiny little pot of the chicken soup was amazing. As if we are having a plain water.

The day.I got asked out to a MD by a knowledgeable beauty, whom skin are as soft & tender like bean curd. Used to. Haha. She bought me a terrible looking cake. Honestly. It's a Japanese Cheese accordingly. But it taste great. The light cheese somehow melting in your mouth & you're not jelak at all. I would've finished the cake by myself. If I have a body like Shrek's.

At 9.30pm. I'm all left to the Starbucks freako. He gathered up a gang of lousy looking bachelors, & we had dessert in 記得食. The shop would never be quiet & calm when all those maniacs unite. Nonsense & that's all needed to cheer things up...

It's a pleasure really to still having frens who's sincere & true. Appreciate the time spent together even it's nothing of a big celebration. We've all grown up & getting busy with responsibilities. It's nice if they remember & they care. A simple thing means alot. & when we look back someday, they are all the ones that mattered most.

Thanx to my brother 4 the luxurous CDs. & Yap who's turned out to be the shocking 1st greeting. & all those SMS, calls & mails. Of course those we hanged out together, & those too busy & forget my birthday. It's a miracle. & it always beautiful.

& I've made my wishes upon the star before blewing off the candles. I hope they come true. Which I only knows if they did. : )

1 comment:

斐斐 said...

hey! i m late.... :(

that day at 12 u were on the line with pp. i was on the stage, and we sang u a birthday song on stage, but....................... u hang up the phone >_<"

and then.. i m 1 of those who forgotten to call u or sms u...to wish u..!! :p

anyway.. happy belated birthday la~ wishing that your dreams come true! >_^