Thursday, June 12, 2008

Spoiler Alert!!

I've questioned myself countless times why Eric Bana no longer portraits The Hulk in the "sequel" of the movie. Was he not good enough?! I've got no idea as I missed 'The Incredible Hulk' years ago. Thing is, I love Bana in 'Troy' & the not-sure when 'The Other Boleyn Girl'.

Alrite. So Bruce Banner aka Hulk replaced by a don't know who, which made me wonder even more before heading onto the big screen. For most superheroes flicks flopped regardless how amazed the trailer is.

But damn! This is a NOT-TO-BE-MISSED!!!

Imagine i repeatedly telling my Sinis movie mate‘好看到...’during the show. I didn't expect The Hulk coming this HUGE, though the flawless graphic & storyline helps a lot.

Sorry LeeAnn, I just don't think you would be able to direct this hyper fighting movie.

The BEST part is in the near end. When I saw him walked thru the door, I was like "My gosh! Couldn't be!!" & became extremely overwhelmed. Thus he left the crowd ( or me perhaps? ) an shocking excitement which shall only be revealed in the next installment.

I CAN'T WAIT!! TOTALLY!!

I'm impressed. They seemed to be more serious in making superheroes movies nowadays. Forget X-MEN, Fantastic 4, welcomed Ironman & Hulk & soon...The Dark Knight's finally here. Wo-hoo!!

PS: I surfed Wikipedia regarding the villain Abomination. I did get the info, & maybe some hints to the next installment. If Tony Stark is involved, then expect: The RED Hulk!

3 comments:

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

I like the main actor......

he's been starring in "fighlt Club"

Anonymous said...

Expecting Samuel Stern as next villian. The Leader..

Anonymous said...

Bu, come to think, there was a scene where Banner was walking in snow..go watch the trailer again they really edited alot from the movie.

Actually the movie is cut from 3 hours to 1 1/2 hours. the original script should have the alternate ending where Banner will try 2 kill himself by jumping into a pit of iceberg. when he tries 2 kill himself, it can be seen that Captain America is frozen in one of the iceberg. go search for the original script.