Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yes. I enjoyed GO! MAY 9th.

Shattering bright colours. My 1st impression.

Mr.Musha 真田广之! I'm a fan of him since The Promise 无极. But I never thought that his part would be that few...

Christina Ricci. Damn pretty.

Good storyline. Like the encouragement & uplifting conservations.

Racer X & Rex Racer. Yupe, HUNK. But sorry I'm just not fond of RAIN...even after watching the movie.

2 hours++ of fun. Thought it would be much shorter.

Surprises. Which made me wonder.

Chimp Chimp & the don't know what name now kiddo. So cute.

All rite. I think that's all that makes me so overwhelmed after Speed Racer. Perhaps there's really nothing much left here.

Since I was "introduced" to the trailer, I've been waiting long for this movie. Even though I've got no idea at all 'bout the original cartoon series during my childhood, Speed Racer still managed to impressed.



Gosh!! I'm gonna watch it times again over the BIG screen. At least 1 more round to be precise.

Like my movie mate said: Maybe I should get the DVD as collections. Or I shall collect all the posters if possible...

Thumbs up!!

No comments: