Thursday, November 22, 2007

Return Of My Favs! Not Spice Girls This Time.

Wow! It's an amazing coming year's end. Somethings ending & more creating another HUGE chapter.

Which is good. So good.

There's definitely lots of topics worth a space here. Of course. They're all of my undeniable favourites. & now I'm having difficulties to arrange the pieces. Which should be 1st & which deserves a follow-up.

It's hard. Really.

Let's start with this 1. Years ago when I still served myself in a certain musicafe over my hometown, & having wonders of how lives in KL would be like, she released her Greatest Hits album. Which made me so overwhelmed & the CD became my fav. Even till now.

Then she's been quiet. Disappeared from the limelight 4 a couple of years. Got breast cancer & she fought with so much courage.

Now she's back. With her 10Th album called 'X'.

"2 Hearts",is the 1st single from the album. Which I found not much surprising & was a bit disappointed. Then I realized her other songs leaked onto the net, & checked them out without any 2ND thought. & I was impressed.

She's just brilliant. & the songs are so KYLIE. If Spice Girls are my number 1 4 this coming Christmas, then she's definitely square off.



When the world out there is cold, & we've got lost with no directions. A return of those once touched our hearts are always welcomed. No?!

Hope y'all reading this enjoy the songs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice album cover ler...

tim queh said...

nice rite?! so nice they're all making a come back.

guess what? the duet of princess Jolin & queen Kylie actually is cover ver of the song "In My Arms".

Entitled 爱的抱抱. tak bleh tahan. & the song isn't that good compared to the original.

Anonymous said...

belum dengar lagi...will let u know...