Sunday, November 18, 2007

'nuff said.

Do I still have much to say?! I don't think so.

Though they LIP SYNCED their 1st ever on stage performance in almost 10 years, the Spice Girls did look marvellous.

To be honest, it's curious why would they lip synced their songs?! It's not 1, but 2.

Convinced myself by thinking they might wanna keep the BEST surprise on their coming 1st reunion concert in Vancouver. Which makes me feel better.

Then, why they performed on Victoria's Secret show?! Or any other show before the grand worldtour? A promo tactic, but lip synced? & it made me mind jammed again.














Anyway, it's just a show. Put aside the Yes or Not, they're coming. Better than ever. Like them or not, everyone's gonna get spiced soon.

4 comments:

Fion Koh said...

How come baby spice neh neh so big liao dee?

tim queh said...

she's just month away from giving birth.

that's y her neh neh growed & dropped...

neh neh...>_<

Fion Koh said...

OoO. I see.. Must ask if have question, right?

tim queh said...

of course.