Monday, October 8, 2007

Suicidal Indulgence!

I browsed the Sin Chew daily halfway watching ANTM at home, & some nice pics of sundaes & desserts captured my eyes. & the tiny column on the page's corner just cheered me up.

All you can eat. Already a good news to many. From Haagen-Dazs?! Gosh. That's a marvellous news to me. Perhaps to some of my buddies as well if they were indulged 4 free. No?!

RM33.9 exclusive taxes. It's quite a moderate price as a single scoop from them costs about RM10 usually. Erm...the flavors availability will be limited defininitely. But as long as the basic Vanilla, Choc & Strawberry are offered, it's pretty much acceptable.

Of course I do hope they are gonna offer a wider variety from their menu. Say Strawberry Cheesecake, Tiramisu, Mango, Green Tea etc. I'm already having imaginations scooping all my favorite ice cream by now.

So...Who's joining me? A journey into an event which will followed by a visitation to a dentist near by. Haha.

3 comments:

斐斐 said...

i want..................

Adrian Khoo said...

thanks for the treat...

tim queh said...

斐斐,找天上来我们一起吃啦。

Adrian, no need to thanks for the mango creme, it's a small case...more than that wait till YOUR GOD KNOW WHEN B'DAY...