Monday, October 29, 2007

Unbearable Good Taste!!

Not long ago my Malay staff told me about this company. He got it's job offer. It was the 1st time I heard of the name, J Co Donuts. At that time I thought it must be an infamous company, selling hardly to impress donuts & coffee.

It proved me wrong. Peoples are carrying plastic bags with the J.Co logo on it all over the place in Bukit Bintang. Those bitting on them are easily spotted here & there.

Since the outlet opened in the newly launched Megamall Pavillion in the KL town, there's been crazy queue day & nite just wanting to have a dozen or 2 of their products. The best part is, it always appeared in my workplace. & most of the time it's in a dozen.

I couldn't understand what so special that makes it wildly popular. People said the donuts are very soft. Some said it offers a very wide selection. Whichever the reason is, the demands it gets still left unexplainable.

K. I must admit some of the flavours are extremely nice. Say Strawberry. After we microwaved the donut 4 about 8 seconds as instructed, it'll become soft as bread & the strawberry cream filling gonna spilled out with the 1st bite. It's cream, not jam alike filling. That's make me in Heaven with every bite seriously.

Then there's Oreo. Crushed biscuits powder spread all over the top. Which is yet my another fav. Green Tea. Presumably my fren would go 4 it at the 1st try. Never managed to get a hand on most of the flavors as they're all gone in seconds among the Monkey's crowd I'm workin' along with. They're crazed 4 sweet FREE things!!

"It's not mine ah. I bought 4 my frens 1. So silly of them lah." A response I get from my HQ fella who'd fell into the mania as well.

There's prediction that the heat's gonna end sooner than we thought. Exactly like Rotiboy. Now who will think of having 1 or 2 rotiboy when they passed thru KLCC tunnels? Even the wonderful coffee aroma is nowhere to be found now.

Till then, I'm still having pleasures indulging on the greatness it serves. I've been grateful again. & I felt pity 4 their staffs. They must be tired & busy like hell. :)

3 comments:

Adrian Khoo said...

The green tea donut looks like 'lau chi sai' Lol. Who are ur fren that will go for Green Tea at first place?
i dun craved for donut since i am young. Duno why but i jes dun have any special interest with whatever donut.

斐斐 said...

I LOVE DONUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


bring back 1 dozen or half for me when u back melaka can????

tim queh said...

no problem! will let you when the delivery's there!