Monday, August 6, 2007

Fav At The Moment.

Forget Spice Girls. They've announced the Spice City & it's Toronto, Canada. So so out of reached. Boycott them? No no!! Just forget them 4 a while. Haha. There's something fresh & addicting. From an Indonesian group. Perhaps?! Not sure bout that but the name's Nidji.

Is this a new material? Or is it some old stuff I'm just listening to now? The time I found this song so NICE was when on the way treating AK Haagen-Dazs. Found it catchy with the powerful rhythm.

Ask some of my fella staffs but all of them never provided useful info. Though they are all of the same language.

At last my fren called & given me the song's title, HAPUS AKU. Searched it & keep repeating it I must say. Wow. Seldom I found a Malay song so...sedap gile!!

Here go:


Kutuliskan kesedihan
Semua tak bisa kau ungkapkan
Dan kita kan bicara dengan hatiku
Buang semua puisi
Antara kita berdua
Kau bunuh dia sesuatu
Yang kusebut itu cinta

Yakinkan aku Tuhan
Dia bukan milikku
Biarkan waktu waktu
Hapus aku
Sadarkan aku Tuhan
Dia bukan milikku
Biarkan waktu waktu
Hapus aku

PS: Just never thought that I even do share songs & lyrics here...We do changed.

No comments: