Tuesday, July 31, 2007

2 Marvellous Male.

1st it's Kris Philips. a.k.a 費翔. Many would describe him as an uncle with some sissy behavior. He's bought back into the mainstream years ago in Happy Sunday by Momoko, 陶晶瑩. It's was then I found his voice so powerful & sort of idolised his charm.

Still remember when I served myself in Wingsmusicafe KL in year 2005, I won a pair of tickets to his concert held in Genting. Then I offered my HK tripmate & he drove all the way up there. With his not-to-play-play BGQ 1690. Though at that time it's not tranformable. Or else it would saved us lots of energy & $. Haha.

Stunned by his performance. His voice is truly to be reckon with. Even AK impressed & support me the concert is better than SHE's. Let me clarify: AK was a huge SHE fan back then & he's never knew who 費翔 is he appeared on stage. Free things sure caught his attention. Trust me!!

& then it's Hugh Jackman. Best known 4 his savage playrole Wolverine in the wildly popular series X-Men. I like X-Men very much but his role as Wolvie might be abit too tall. But anyway he's among the only 1 or 2 acceptable character in the movie series. The rest were...erm...>_<

I like him best in The Prestige. Which I enjoyed very very much. With the hunky body & not so good acting, he's still managed to impressed. Now I was shocked. With his vids on Youtube. He's talented on stage. It's just brilliant with his killer charm & the bon-bon shaking. Anyway his voice is somehow duckie...though it's great effortlessly.

Here's 4 the sharing.







Amazed?! I do. 100%. Till the day I'm at the age of theirs now & I owned the talents like they do...Or at least the look like they do, I'm STILL amazed.

No comments: